Hilson Moran has been included in Building Magazine’s Good Employer Guide for the fourth year running.
The practice has once again have placed in the top 50 firms, in a listing which not only takes into account information supplied by the practice, but also uses an online survey, which is completed by staff anonymously, to gauge strength of feeling on the company’s performance in nine key areas:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Employees’ opportunity to contribute
- Working atmosphere
- Opportunities for smarter working
- Career progression
- The company’s response to current market conditions
- The promotion of mental wellbeing
- How likely staff would be to recommend their company to a new entrant to the industry.
Currently employing staff across six offices internationally, Hilson Moran will celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2017:
“As we approach our 40th year, we remain firm believers in the adage that a company’s staff is its greatest asset” says Managing Director Chris Plummer, “As such, we are extremely proud to have been recognised by our own staff, and by Building Magazine as one of the industry’s top 50 employers.”
Building’s full list can be found here.